first of august

August is here!

What's up?

After the fever, I started coughing; the barking kind. Now, I'm not "barking" so much and I think I'm recovering well.

A typhoon passed through. Sad to learn that many areas were flooded.

For two days, we lost cell signal from Globe Telecom. The signal came back yesterday.

Our old dog got away and there was havoc for four days. That old, tiny dog's so territorial. Anyway, all's OK now except that someone's nursing a small dog bite that we think is healing and drying nicely; as long as they don't scratch the scab there shouldn't be a scar. They're going to the hospital for shots too.

WAH update: I'm not bookkeeping anymore. Well, I'm still wrapping things up but after that, then, that's it. I was so behind and not confident with what I was doing. We parted ways with no trouble. Many years' worth of paperwork will remain here and will be disposed of accordingly - four years storage is what I've been following so I will get rid of 2008 docs next year and so on. I am not comfy with accounting anymore. I am done as of now and don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]