On Writing Web Content

As of date, I can compose a 400+ word article in as little as 30 minutes to as long as a few hours.

The former's great -- writing in so little a time; the latter's horrible -- in so many ways than one.
The key to writing web content is to know your assigned topic well. And it's a lot better if you have set keywords that the client sends to work with. That's how I got hooked on playing backgammon in the first place. Now, I can easily (and breezily! lol!) whip up an article about the simple aspects of the game.

The great thing about my current affiliation is that we can write as many articles as we want on a broad topic. I love that about their setup.

However, after I finish an article in under 30 minutes, the magic sort of floats away. That's how those 'hours-long to finish an article' come about.

I'd have a topic in mind but you can only say so much about it without sounding like you're writing in circles (like talking in circles? gets?). Case in point, I'm in the middle of writing web content (not this... the paying kind!) and my mind wandered -- straight to wanting to write about it in my blog! lol!

Anyway, I know for a fact that to force creativity (naks!) is neither productive nor creative (true that!). I mean, you'll only get disappointed with the end-product if you force it.

Hold on... my 'writing web content urge' (the paying kind!) is wandering right back... I got to go. Later!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]