Work Mode's On and Sitemap Woe Solved

I was up and about at noon after sleeping for 11 hours -- straight. Had lunch, had small talk at the dining table, then, back to my desktop. Too bad that I felt a pounding pressure at the back of my head... I couldn't comfortably do anything. Cutting paper wasn't relaxing, even drawing lines wasn't relaxing me at all.

I decided to take a nap so it'd go away. But they were making their 'amazing pasta' again this afternoon so my nap was put on hold. After two servings of pasta, two slices of whole wheat buttered toast and coke, I lied down and was out for at least two hours.

Woke up at 8:00pm, took a shower and I'm back here. Well... there's still some pressure going on back there (my head, that is) but it's better than before. So, work mode's on again...

Earlier I was trying to figure out how to submit a sitemap on Google. I, of course, generated a sitemap from a random website and it said that I 'upload' that .xml to my server. What?!? I couldn't find the public file where I was 'supposed' to upload it. So, I searched for help. After that, I found out that the answer was under my nose the entire time. That is, the feed's the sitemap. Nyak!

The .xml that I generated earlier was useless so to the recycle bin it went. I just keyed in the feed's .xml and the sitemap's submitted. That's the problem when a semi-techie's trying to venture in to the full-on techie stuff with html's, .dll's, .exe's and all that fun stuff -- they get a headache from it. So, I'm fully supporting Standard User priviledges per desktop all the way -- go Vista!

Of course I'm still on XP so I got to be careful because desktop users have Admin privileges here. That's why most people get problems with XP or the 9x's. It's because as Admins, we're free to install whatever .exe's from wherever which leaves us vulnerable to malware that do their thing inside our machines without us knowing about it until it's too late.

Right, work mode's on. Back to my content writing then. Ciao!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]