Whole Wheat Pandesal


Butter on toasted whole wheat pandesal, yum. Looked like a lot but the bread was so soft that it wasn't, really.

On the matter of wheat bread, I have eaten white wheat bread. I've grown not to like white bread but the "white wheat" kind was interesting because it was sweet. Unfortunately, if it's not "whole wheat" (white, red or otherwise) it's not as "healthy" -- yes, I looked it up. I think I read it from the Mayo Clinic site.

Anyway, I am thinking of breakfast right now. Hopefully, I'd quickly fall asleep tonight but it's not always the case. For a few nights now, I've had to MAKE myself fall asleep. I'd sing aloud (or sing in my head). Yeah, you may laugh it up but it works for me! HAH! Well, right now, I am quite tired so I may be out as soon as I go to bed.

Oh, in relation to my last post, it did rain that night. It was heavy too that we took out flashlights and candles in case of a blackout. Thank goodness that the power did not go out.

So, goodnight.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]