chickenjoy at spaghetti

just because i wanted jollibee...
me
"1 piece chickenjoy with spaghetti" meal, please! for the drink, i'll have pineapple juice. {etc.}
her
sorry, we ran out of juice. {twss}
me
oh ok. iced tea, please.
her
would you rather go-large with a cola?
me
no, thanks.
her
you'll be entered in our one million peso raffle promo right now if you...
me
no but thanks.
her
we have a juice promo. let me check if it's still running.
me
ok.
her
oh, that ended. you don't really want coke, ma'am?
me
what i really want is juice.
her
ok, ma'am. {chuckles} your order is 1 piece chicken joy with spaghetti meal, drink is large iced tea {etc.}... would that be all, ma'am?
me
yes, thank you.
{smiles}
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]