sweet ginataan, food list

Someone knows how to make sweet ginataan in this house! It's purple because of the ube daw (taro). I did not know that taro does not taste much at all unless you do something with it like make ube halaya or maybe, fry slices of it with sugar. I don't think I've had it fried with sugar before and I don't know if that will work even work. Oh, and that root is not strikingly purple too {stupid, I know}. I prefer to eat this dessert cold. There you go.

Now, I want some ube halaya and lengua de gato.

As far as I can tell, Max's Corner Bakery sells lengua de gato. I will put that on my Max's "will try next" list, we'll see if our branch has it. What other food is on that list? The food list is in my head, you see... Ah, here it goes: Ube Creme Decadence, pancit luglug, Chicken Barbeque Combo Meal... nothing else is popping into my head right now. I think I'm going to stay away from their all-day breakfast menu because I think they serve it with their garlic fried rice. I do not like their garlic fried rice. I've only had it once but I did not like it. It's the oil, I believe, they use too much of it on some of their food. But if I had more moolah, I would order their kare-kare each and every time.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]