Distracted at Two

It's past 2 o'clock in the afternoon and it's so hot here. I can't help but be distracted from transcribing the last podcast that I've been assigned to do this week -- it's due on Saturday. I guess there's no holiday for us WAH folks.

My goal is to complete ten minutes of audio before 3 o'clock.That's 45 minutes from now. I'm currently at 00:09:58 so I figured that a short detour here would be okay.

I had a good breakfast today. I gobbled it all up so quickly that I forgot to take a picture of it. I had sweet sausage, fried egg, garlic-fried rice, OJ, coffee and water. The water got warm very quickly so I had to pop the bottle back in the fridge again. Did I mention that it was hot here?

We buy these three-in-one coffee packs where all you got to do is add hot water and stir. Of course, it had to have artificial sweeteners or it had to be "sugar-free", as we call them. When you try sugar-free coffee, you wouldn't want to go back to granulated sugar. I find that drinking coffee with the latter almost hurts my throat. Did I mention that I didn't like sweets?

All right then. I have to reach that little 3 o'clock goal of mine or else I'll throw my schedule off. I really hate to rush things.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]