Turned Over Transcript

Phew! Submitted the transcript in the nick of time. I just hope I had a couple of hours more to edit it. Take note, I submitted it without proofreading it! YIKES!

Man, I haven't felt this kind of cramp in my hands and back since... college! At least I know that my limits in transcription are:

1. I need at least five hours to transcribe a difficult 10-minute audio (editing included).
2. I need at least 20 minutes to try figuring out the words until I can confidently move on and type "inaudible" in brackets.
3. I got to remember to move my bum every now and then or else, it'll get numb!

That's about it. I haven't taken on much [yet] to actually add on to this list or improve on my transcription skills. But we'll see...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]