On the Back Burner and More Writing

I went on holiday for four days and I'm already on the back burner? That is, of the transcription team, already! Let me just go back and feel dispensable again here...

Oh well, I guess that's more writing time for me then. Truth be told, I get paid more for less time that's put in when I write articles. It's true. I noticed that I haven't been so toxic in content writing than I was in transcribing. That's a thought.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to give up on my client just yet -- they have paid me for the work that I've done and I'm not about to discount that fact. And I do enjoy transcribing for them. This is just new - being on the back burner and all.

What's good about this is that I've managed to go over my target number of submitted articles today. When it seemed that I couldn't write anything more about this one topic, I get inspired and I've been writing with gusto. Now, wouldn't it be great if this actually happens every day? But unfortunately, it's not a regular occurrence.

Also, the heat's killing me (and a lot of people too, from what I've seen). It's like you have to take a shower three times in one day just to feel comfortable. Oh, please let it rain today.

Oops, I wandered and left an article hanging here without a summary. Okay, back to more writing then. Ciao!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]