A Year Gone and Transcribing Faster

It's been a little over a year now since I added "freelance transcriber" to the list of my "work from home" jobs. I did say here that I aim to type 60 WPM (words/minute) soon. So, I went back to TypingTest just to see if I've improved. And YES, I have and I'm happy to say that I've reached my goal -- 60 WPM. I am transcribing faster -- Hooray!

Though my transcription work has been sporadic, I do not have any complaints. If I were to describe it now, it'd be that - once in a while my affiliate will contact me if they have any extra audio that they need to be done. For some reason, I could not have asked for a better set-up because this is exactly what I would have preferred. It's all working out well, thank goodness.

Also, this is sort of a first-year anniversary post for "Dada's Blog". I am tempted to reflect on how the past year has been but I am not going to go there. LOL I am tempted but I wouldn't give in because it'd be exhausting -- I can imagine it now, me, with my head tilted to one side and my eyes to the ceiling, thinking of how things have been... Nope, not going to go there. HAHA!

I am actually looking forward to how this year is going to be. It has started very well so that's good. When I thought that one of my writing affiliates has given its writers less opportunity to work... a window opens (figuratively, of course). Now, I'm intent on getting some rest so I'd be ready for another workweek. I've almost finished my cup of decaf and I think I will go to bed before midnight (or at midnight) tonight.

Sweet dreams.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]