allergic to shrimp's brain

homemade bread pudding

That's homemade bread pudding.

I had a bad allergic reaction after I bit and sucked on a shrimp's head at dinner on Monday. My lips tingled, itched and turned red. They gave me half a Zyrtec right away and told me to take a teaspoonful of white sugar.

I didn't have any food allergies until then. I admit that my lips used to tingle a little after sucking on a shrimp's head before but the feeling wouldn't last so it wasn't a bother. But, boy, that Monday's shrimp brain must've been toxic!

The tight and tingling feeling on my lips didn't go away. Then yesterday, the borders of my upper and lower lip started to feel very dry too. I woke up today with my lips swollen and the borders dry and crusty white. My upper lip was very "plump" which was quite obvious that someone pointed it out.

I took a bath and most of the crust has fallen off. It's all superficial and not really that bad. My lower lip is returning to normal already. It feels like my upper lip would return to normal in a day or two. APPARENTLY NOT.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]