Al Dente, Pillow

Kind of says, "Wait! Take a picture." Doesn't it? It was pretty on the plate before I dug in too, but this isn't so terrible-looking.

'Twas seafood pasta from Don Henrico's, take-out. A serving was A LOT, fam-style, I suppose. I only took a couple of fork-turn-fulls of spaghetti, it was more than enough. Very tasty pasta, nice and al dente, lots of seafood and dried spices. Garlic buttered bread wasn't toasted though.

Very hard to eat when you're clutching a small heart-shaped pillow. Pillow free from the resto? I don't know. Didn't ask. Just saying that spaghetti cooked al dente cannot be eaten neatly with just a fork, it needs a spoon to twirl the pasta against (it). Just saying 'cause I had to wipe my table off afterwards. Should've let go of the pillow while I ate, then? Nope :)
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Harley said…
Wonderful Looking Meal.... What are the Fishes? Shrimp and ? Could you E-mail me the recipe? What type of spices are on the noodles? Thanks...
Da said…
Harley, there were squid slices too, but I don't have the recipe. It was takeout from the Italian resto called Don Henrico's :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]