Faves and Savory Grub

It's not a full English breakfast but what we often have is pretty close. If you've seen what my brunches have been, as I've put more than a few photos here already, you'd agree.

Arguably, a Pinoy longsilog or any other "silog" is one of my favorite foods.

But I've been pretty careful about coining something as "my fave" because tastes do change. Case in point, peanut butter spreads used to be my favorite when I was younger. For some curious reason, they're not anymore. I don't hate it, I just don't look for it like before. OK, let me rephrase my previous statement...

Arguably, a Pinoy longsilog or any other "silog" is yummy, hearty, savory grub - indeed!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]