Melted Mousse, Signal and Sharing

Tonight's dessert was a melted chocolate mousse from KFC and a cup of decaf. I liked it. I may have eaten a little too much because my throat's itchy from the "sweet".

It's been raining for two days. There's a typhoon and where we are, we're experiencing a Signal No.1 alert. The rest of the country, especially up north, are gearing up for very bad weather. And so, the rainy season begins...

I can't wait for when I do not have to share a computer anymore. It's about time that I get my own machine. I easily get upset, you see. I will be more efficient (and relaxed) if I had most things on "auto" and where everything is customized to what I use everyday.

It would be a relief not to be bothered with on-demand anti-malware scans, checking to see if any add-ons were installed, if settings were messed up, and all that stuff. Besides, most of what I've been dealing with these past few years have had to do with "professional-me" and "private-me" stuff.

These ramblings are about what upset me today, particularly, after seeing what nasty things my paid-for AV has successfully (thank goodness!) blocked this morning. I dread the day when something slips through and this machine would be out of commission - and me, out of commission too even if it's just for a few days. And because I can neither demand nor request exclusive use of our family-PC, I will ramble as I please.

Saving up for my PC (keyword: PERSONAL) (edit: or a Mac) is a goal right now. Yes, it is. I know how stress is bad so I might as well not put myself in a position where I'll get upset - as much as I can find a way to keep it from happening, of course.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]