Natural CJ and Gut Rumbling

Finally, all-natural cranberry juice. I liked the color and it tasted oh-so-good!

My tummy's rumbling a bit. Could it be because of this glass of natural CJ that I had this afternoon? No one seems to be having the same stomach-rumblings so it couldn't have been our dinner which was rellenong bangus, by the way, that was store-bought last night.

Someone brought home some spicy Thai noodles. I already had dinner when they arrived but there's definitely room for it tomorrow if there's still some left by then. Maybe I should drink half a glass in stead of a whole glass of this cranberry juice tomorrow. This rumbling in my gut feels strange.

The CD that I bought from Amazon arrived last week. So excited to get my hands on it. The book should have arrived by now too. It probably has but no one's bothering to tell me about it. Oh well.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]