Yum-less Yumpanada


Where's the "yum", Yumpanada?

Your empanadas are closer to a sweet dessert than a savory snack. The crust is neither flaky nor crispy - it's sweet and greasy, and the shell reminds me of pandesal or tasty bread. Should I even call what you serve "empanada"? Yours are like compressed, fried siopao! Sadly, they're not very good.

Your small empanadas are just OK, I suppose.
But I know to keep away from the big ones.

This pictured Yumpanada empanada was from a kiosk at our plaza. I think I read a newspaper naming it one of the best, cheap snacks on-the-go and that there are kiosks of it everywhere.

I seriously disagree with it being "one of the best" but it is certainly cheap!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]