Deezer is Not Quite Back and XL

I visited Deezer - haven't gone there in a week or so - and I was surprised to find that one of my old playlists is working perfectly. Makes me happy that I did not change tracks there when Deezer fizzled a last month. Well, only one playlist is working fine and the others (I have four) still go to "smart radio" mode. So, Deezer is not quite back... but it's getting there, hopefully.

Found a shirt that I haven't really worn before because it's too tight. Got it last year (the hiatus) from the kids' section at Old Navy - the size is XL, extra large. From the rack it looked like it would fit back then. But during that holiday I gained so much weight that it didn't fit me. My sister said that I should have been looking at the petite's section in stead of the kids' section. Yeah... but stuff from the petites' are expensive. [frowns]

Anyway, I am wearing the shirt right now and it fits! Wow, I lost my hiatus weight -- woohoo! It's actually big around the arms now so that makes me want to hop on a scale to see how much I've actually lost. But we don't have a weighing scale so... never mind and good night.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]