Silly Eats and BTE

It's a fine Saturday afternoon. No rains but it's nice and cool - quite appropriate for relaxing. Snacking on a chocolate-filled waffle now. The filling has set because it's been in the fridge overnight. The bite in the middle is OK cos it's less messy than if it was warm. I feel silly eating it with a fork though cos it is shaped like a corndog and I could easily eat it with my hand. But I am on the computer and so... yeah.

What better music to relax to than with Better Than Ezra's Before The Robots record that I made a playlist of (and didn't delete) before deezer went over their so-called makeover months back. It is a consolation that deezer is still around to provide me a bit of leisure.

Putting a playlist together is still iffy cos most songs are grayed out (meaning, not available in my area - such a shame that they implemented this, really. Deezer was perfect before all this fuss.). Glad that I was able to add Jackson Browne's These Days on one of my deezer playlists, though. It's really nice, especially its acoustic version.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]