Tosilog and Ringing Silence

Time for another food photo - had tosilog for breakfast today. I would've preferred fried rice in stead of the plain, newly-cooked stuff... sayang.

I've been listening to music A LOT and I've noticed this weird ringing in my ears when everything's silent. I think I'm developing a music addiction which may be senseless if you think about it:

Classic signs may include -- headset (almost) permanently attached, annoyance when interrupted like if someone knocks on the door, singing out loud on bathroom breaks/during meals, and singing right before falling asleep.

The "bathroom breaks/during meals" part is pretty funny. Yeah, I may be smiling right now but it is a little mad. Bwahaha!

Well, I think it's great and what makes it even better (better than "great"?) is that I had A LOT of work done (I wrote about this on my last post). So going back to what's great about my self-proclaimed music obsession... I just realized that I've learned lyrics to almost 30 songs in a little over a month! Yes - it's the kind where you know words to a song like the back of your hand. Come on, that is pretty amazing. Don't you think so?
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]