sick again

...and someone said it's because of the weather.

I had chills and fever last night; woke up today feeling nauseated with a bitter taste in the mouth. I have been eating small bits of food frequently and I'm glad I'm keeping them down; still feeling hungry though but we think the nausea will be gone tomorrow so I'm looking forward to eating a lot by then! I really enjoyed a chocolate sundae - the cold and sweetness cut through the bitterness so that was good. Took one Omeprazole {losec} so I wouldn't throw up but I think I'll keep the trashcan close to the bed tonight to be sure. I had a temp of 38.7C for two days prior too. I wasn't able to take my temp last night when I had the chills but I bet it was at least 39C.

So if you're feeling nauseated, I suggest eating ice cream or sundae or sweet tart or any other sweet dessert - they cut through the bitter taste in the mouth and you can enjoy eating again. Of course, you can't just have sweets all the time. Throw in a piece of fruit too like an apple. I find that soups and crackers are tolerable when I feel nauseated too.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]