Bloody Bread...Err.. Wheat Bread

Bloody bread, anyone?



I've been talking about food a lot. I guess it's because I've been doing so many things lately that talking about food makes me full already. Or maybe, it makes me hungry. I'm not sure anymore.

That's strawberry jam on the bread, btw. Oh, yeah... I am somnolent, again. That's a person who experiences drowsiness/sleepiness, mind you. That drug that I'm taking really packs a punch! MAN! I started to take it at night but, unfortunaately, it's still working after I wake up... Well, it's good that its working! It's just that somnolence effect that's bothering me. Hopefully, my body will adjust soon. Yawn!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]