allergic to burt's bees peppermint lip balm

I'm following this up - trying to pinpoint what I'm allergic to.

Apart from biting and sucking on a shrimp's head, I also suspect my lip balm. The lip balm that I started using every night since November last year when it started getting cold: Burt's Bees Peppermint lip balm. I haven't put it on since March when I had that allergic reaction on my lips that took weeks to go away.

I tested the lip balm on Monday, May 23, 2016. I applied it on half of my lower lip and a moment later...

allergic reaction to burt's bees lip balm

There it is, that part of my lower lip getting itchy and inflamed. The redness is obvious close to the center.

It was swollen when I woke up the next day and the clear bubbles started to appear along the edge as the day went on. Same thing as before.

burt's bees peppermint lip balm

I'm allergic to you. I'm allergic to you...

It felt really nice on my lips before I became allergic to it too. Oh well...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]