Sky Broadband Disconnection Process (2022)

sky broadband pull out
Sky Tech Arrives to "Pull Out" the Equipment i.e. Modem

I can cancel my problematic Sky Broadband internet subscription without any fees because I am not locked into their 2-year contract anymore. 

I have been using Globe at Home for a couple of months now and so far, so good.

The steps I took to cancel/disconnect my Sky Broadband --

1. Logged into my Mysky.com.ph account and chat with a rep. He started the disconnection process, gave me a reference number, and told me to expect a call.

2. Got the call the next day -- the tech is here to "pull out" the equipment i.e. modem.

THE "PULL OUT" 

We already unplugged the modem and put it in a plastic bag for him to just collect... But hindi lang pala ganun, haha. He sat down and filled out a few forms; this took him maybe around 10 minutes, and... done! We signed the forms, he gave us our copy of the work order, and he left. He took the modem with him too.

THE NEXT BILL

I still have an account with Sky for cable TV subscription (yes, I enjoy watching TV). Per our chat, my next bill will reflect the pro-rated amount for the broadband up to the date of its disconnection... My next billing date is July 26; I will update this post then, so... bookmark this page 😀
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Da said…
Billing Update (July 2022)... Yup! Pro-rated okay, I even overpaid :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]