Desserts from Just and Joy Paranaque

just & joy bakehouse paranaque

Assorted dessert slices from Just & Joy Bakeshop in Paranaque - carrot cake and I forget what the others are called. This was taken last year. They were kind enough to deliver kahit konti lang binili ko and late na, I just paid extra. It is best to eat these right out of the fridge while they're still cold para super sarap.

I found pictures on my phone that I forgot about until I started scrolling through them recently. I took pictures at the time because I wanted to write about them like in this post... These pictures were from April 2019 pa LOL.

mille feuille

I think this one with layers is a mille feuille.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]