Choco Cake Roll and Decaf

Here's another kind of choco cake roll from Red Ribbon. They thought the last one was so good (ditto!) that they bought another kind of chocolate roll last night. See how shiny that icing is... and how rich that cake is... and btw, it really is not THAT sweet at all (unless all you eat is the icing, of course!) I didn't ask what the name of this roll was, but it was fudge-y and oh-so-yummy.


On a different note, don't you hate it when you ask for coffee in the morning and you get decaf?!? I was like, don't give me decaf when I want regular coffee!!! Oh boy... So, I drank a full glass of Pepsi max, straight, just now to get my caffeine fix today. Now, my head hurts and I want to crawl back to bed. It's probably my high blood pressure pumping away and not the Pepsi that's causing this. Oh well, that's enough rant for today... :)
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]