call it myositis

i'm confused. If someone asks, which is the better/simplest answer to mean an adult who's had myositis since she was a kid?*

juvenile-onset myositis ; childhood-onset myositis*

Last major flare up was 10 years ago. Second to the last major one was at time of diagnosis (but I had symptoms years before the diagnosis so I couldn't remember exactly when it started). Hopefully, i haven't given away my age, tee-hee!

Notably, it's moving past the coincidental 10-years-in-between-terrible-flare-ups period and... nothing. I feel like celebrating. I braced myself, been extra careful too... Still am. Shouldn't get too excited. Last time i checked it's still an idiot... Err, i mean, it's 'idiopathic.'

Small consolation is that most probably, I wouldn't die because of it, just with it. Right, woop-dee-doo!

*updated 15-Feb-2013
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]