pale adobo, earthy whiff

Brunch was pale adobo, itlog na maalat, and fried rice. I say it's "pale" adobo obviously. Too much vinegar, short on the soy sauce. This was cooked in a rush. The garlic was a little raw pa. My guess is that it was intended to be like this, no mistakes really. The pork belly was cut so thinly I'm almost sure this is how they wanted it - pale and all.
Typically, I take my tea with powdered milk and sweetener. But tonight called for an earthy-taste-something so I did away with the rest of the stuff. Funny that someone turned up their nose when they got a whiff of this. I didn't mind though, I just held my breath whenever I took a sip.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]