Pulled Chix, IE7

Brunch was pulled chicken a.k.a. meat torn from yesterday's leftover chicken adobo legs. Already tore the fried egg before remembering to take a shot. Recent posts lack visuals, this should make up for them.

Installed IE7. (Planned on IE8 but pal said it was "shite".) The process was OK until after restarting the machine. The "installing IE settings" window took longer than I was comfortable with, and when the desktop showed up - I literally sighed with relief.

The reasons why I still bother with IE are - that I use a particular site that isn't supported by other browsers (yup, this condition still exists) and I tinker with some html codes so I've to make sure it looks OK on other browsers. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with it at all. But this I've got to say, IE7 is better compared to IE6. I think four years (didn't IE7 come out in '04 or was it '06?) is enough to make sure that bugs are dealt with and it's OK to make that update. Nyahaha!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]