Mano-Mano

Copy-pasted over 100 items and decided to finish tomorrow. And then, will go over another file that's twice as long. Converting to CSV, mapping and importing was an option but discovered that duplicates wouldn't be detected by the program. Already saw a duplicate on the first file that I finished copy-pasting mano-mano so I couldn't risk it - wouldn't. Besides, I don't know lick about data-mapping, learning it would take SO long, I was not confident and I don't want to risk errors that would otherwise be prevented with mano-mano.

It's too hot and humid. Complained about it already (a lot). Sticky keys.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]