Ant Bites and Cranberry Juice

Stepped out of the bath and was bitten by ants - twice. We have red ants running up and down a door pane in neat lines. Rested my elbow on it for a second (before I saw the ants) and yes, they got me. They're itchy bites too. Ugh.

Had a glass of newly-bought cranberry juice. I was expecting the tart, sour, earthy taste but when I took a sip, it was sweet. Ugh. Turned out we bought the Splenda-sweetened cranberry juice. Ugh. It's fine - would've preferred it with ice (ice and cranberry juice are best buds) but our freezer is full so we can't make ice cubes.

Suffering humidity once again. Snuck in an hour of A/C time at noon... so nice.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]