Following Through With UTIS

UTIS - that's the "Under the Iron Sea" album by Keane. See, after I purchased their Hopes and Fears (2004) mp3 album, I've listened to it, sang along with it -- basically, it's nothing short of having engrossed myself in it. And at the moment, I am following my Keane interest through with UTIS.

Under the Iron Sea was released in 2006. Yes, a few days ago, I bought it from Amazon too. And after that I will be all over the '08 album, Perfect Symmetry, for that natural and consecutive Keane experience. It's been a refreshing diversion... No, it's a stimulating accompaniment to all the writing and computing that comes with this bookkeeping catch-up that I've been doing. It's kind of like working both sides of the brain at the same time, yes? No?

Also, BIG DAY - US President Obama's inauguration today. Just thought that I'd sneak in that historic event here. It's the 20th of January there so, you know, there's that time difference and all since this post will be on Manila time and it's the 21st here now... so that there's no confusion (or me, getting confused later on).

On another note (again), they brought spaghetti and meatballs home tonight. If I haven't already eaten dinner then... well, I'm just going to say that I did not get any. I wonder how it was though. Mmmmm... Can't wait till breakfast later or brunch na.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]