Oh, Happy Day -- Got My Wish!

HAPPY DAY!!! I got my wish - The Script album - thanks to my sister! Thank you, Ate and my darling nieces and bro-in-law! Everyone!!!

OMG, I was screaming and all when this arrived today. OMG! OMG!!!! Okay, I'll stop now... but I'm still heady!!! LOL Love it!!! [huge grin]

Goodness, Mark Sheehan was covered by the flash up there. Wait... okay, there he is. :D I wrote down my Christmas wish list, err, wish (since it's just one thing - The Script CD album) and I am so happy right now. Yes, the gloom of the past few days is now kaput! THANKS AGAIN, guys!

UPDATE March 2015: Jeez... I wrote this?! I wrote this. [facepalm]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]