Managing Firefox Tabs and RR Brownie

Yes, I use Firefox 3 and yes, all I know about managing Firefox tabs (and it was all I was using too) is "Ctrl-T" to open a new tab. And no, there were no choices for it under the tools=preferences menu -- switching tabs, that is.

When I searched about switching between them, all I saw were discussions about older versions and that "Ctrl-Tab" was for managing between tabs. (Well, I did open just one Mozilla forum so that's not ALL there is, I'm sure.) Okay, so that works - YEY! All I need to do now is to get used to it and I think that wouldn't be hard to do at all. :)

What also works is "Ctrl-PageUp" and "Ctrl-PageDown". The first switches between Firefox tabs to the right and the latter to the left... though it does go back around so you can use either one of them.

I guess I was too aware that I was going for the mouse when I wanted to shift between tabs that's why I looked it up. And it does make it easier for me to work online with the many tabs that I need with less "mouse action", so to speak.

On another note, going along with my fam's new-found interest in Red Ribbon (I'll call this "RR") products, I got to try their brownies. They were individually packed and they were inside this plastic bag (there's 10 bars inside, I think) tied with a red ribbon... yeah.


So, they're good... as expected - moist, few bits of nuts on top, sweet. As long as you don't refrigerate it (makes it flaky kasi), it's got a fudge brownie-like texture. But if you do have to put it in the fridge, let it stand for a while or hold it between your hands (still in the package, of course! LOL) to warm it up before you bite into it.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]