Mmm... Red Velvet

My vacation has officially started today. And here's something to kick it off - Red velvet... yum. My cousins actually bought the cake for my mom's birthday. I just snuck in a piece. lol!
Is it a "hiatus" when you stop doing something for a long time? It is, right? OK, I'll be on hiatus (that sounds strange! lol!).

My transcription affiliate sent me audios today. It was weird reminding them of my plans again like that. But everything's fine now - they said sorry. I said sorry too - I was sorry that I couldn't do it and that they had to redo the list (it was a long list too). I hope my transcription skills don't get rusty... Well, I'll just have to make sure that they don't now, do I? Yup!

Oh, I'll be looking for a foot pedal as well. Well, I'll borrow one first and see how that goes and then I'll get one.

OK, I'm getting a cold now - how's that for starting a hiatus??? Hiatus... sounds strange after a while.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]