A Penne For Your Thoughts

Yum! Had amazing penne tonight. This is getting to be regular here at home. Good. I like it. I ate it with grilled pork on the side too for that added protein. Got to have that balanced meal, you know?

It's raining a little tonight. It's somewhat cooler here too. This makes my work so much easier since I don't have to go cool myself every hour or so. Sigh. I hope it rains tomorrow too.

I'm on a roll with writing articles now. I guess doing away with it for a few days really helps to refresh that writing skill of mine. I just composed a 500-word article in 30 minutes. I figure I'm typing a lot faster now thanks to my transcription job. I'm going to have to go back to
http://www.typingtest.com/ to see how much I've improved.

Oops. Got a message -- a new audio for transcription is coming tonight. It's due tomorrow. I got to redeem myself. Amen!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]