Panasonic SLA Batteries Fail

panasonic sealed lead acid battery 12v 18ah


I used two (2) of these Panasonic sealed lead acid batteries 12v 18ah to replace the original UB ones on my Golden Literider electric wheelchair... These were not good at all.

I thought by buying a brand name, I would get good quality, but no. These failed from the get-go...  Quick to drain and would not last long enough to get me outdoors so I was stuck indoors for the year and a half that it lasted until they finally died on me.

The new ones I got are JSL II brand and I upgraded to 20ah and so far, the JSL II are holding up very well.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]