Ottogi 3-Minute Meatballs Review

ottogi 3 minute meatballs review taste
I bought a bunch of Ottogi 3-minute ready-to-eat (RTE) food products: meatballs, burger, curry, chicken teriyaki. We've had the burger and meatballs so far... Masarap! Delicious! It's enough for 1 person. I did not heat the foil pouch in boiling water or empty the contents para i-microwave per instructions. Ang ginawa ko is I poured the contents sa small saucepan and let it boil over low heat. NOTE: I also added some water kasi thick at konti lang sauce nya… Pakuluin lang ng konti, yum! Madami nadin yung mini meatballs, maybe 1 dozen? It tastes homemade ala sweet n' sour. Yum 👍 Ottogi is a Korean brand. I want to try their other products because they make delicious RTE food. I bought the Ottogi 3-Minute Meatballs online sa Shopee. It's also available on Lazada here.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]