Pushkart review: system bugs or glitches


Photo courtesy of Unsplash

Since Honestbee disappeared, I tried other online grocery alternatives here in Metro Manila. So far, MetroMart failed - I will not use MetroMart ever again - so, Pushkart it is.

In the last three months, my experience with Pushkart was OK. I like the "kredits" refund for unavailable items, and the shopper asking about replacements. I had nothing to complain about... until last week.

Available slots are getting full too quickly: On my last order, the soonest available was 4 days away!

System glitches: Their website has always been slow... but lately, "kredits" were not reflected properly, and the "Cart" was not updating. Yung Cart talaga merong issue... nasasayang ang oras ko magshopping. Sigh.

Si WaltermartDelivery naman, as of now, ang laki ng minimum (2000 pesos) at delivery fee (300 pesos) so not practical talaga.

Meron pa bang other online grocery options? Out na yung mga specialty shops; I just need regular supermarket items. Hay, ang hirap. Pushkart, please fix yourself. :(
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]