Metromart grocery delivery review

APRIL 2019 My first time to use Metromart since Honestbee is still down... FAILED pa, grabe!

Short Version:
I ordered groceries sa Metromart website and paid online with a credit card. BUT pagdating ng groceries ko, sabi ng deliveryman na meron pa daw akong dapat bayaran in CASH! Ano daw?! So tiningnan namin yung receipt... Ayun, nakita na binili ng shopper ang di ko in-approve na item at dinoble pa... over 400 pesos ba naman! Kaloka! Eto pa ang malupit: 1000 buo lang ang cash-on-hand ko and walang barya ang deliveryman. Late na din so hassle na samin at deliveryman nila... So yung BISITA ko ang nag-offer na magbayad!!! Waah! Nakakahiya talaga. That's why I will never buy from MetroMart ever again.

Long Version:
I did not have a good experience with Metromart's grocery delivery...
I had a short list and the shopper texted me about unavailable items. I approved one (1) item replacement -- tocino. Yun lang, nevermind na yung mga hindi available We had no problem texting, I had no reason to believe he misunderstood anything as you can see... (pic below):
I used a credit card to pay for this transaction. I thought since merong mga hindi available, I will get a refund sa final bill just like how Honestbee does it... So, pagkadeliver (one hour late, the rider was so tired but still very polite), meron daw "excess" that we had to pay in CASH... ayun na!  So we checked the Metromart app-- it was 400 pesos over and meron nang "Added" items that I did not approve and did not even shop for...
With Honestbee, if you use your card and there's excess charge, it would be adjusted and reflected in the final bill, and later on, on your card. Sa Metromart, hindi, you pay the excess in cash. Kainis. Problema sa transaction kong ito sa Metromart, nawala ang quality control nila sa pag-checkout, konti lang pinamili ko pero nagkamali padin. SAD... :( 
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]