Wifi ok but no internet on android (Fixed)

Strawberries, corned beef, rice
I lost my roaming connection again.
After I shut my android phone off to take out the battery and sim card for a while and put them back again (which is one of the suggestions to fix roaming), the roaming was still shot. But then... it connected to WiFi OK but there was no internet.
THE FIX: I went into settings and saw that the time and date were wrong so, I manually corrected them. Internet over WiFi came on instantly. Problem solved.
Still no roaming though. But that could be on the network's side because Globe said my roaming is currently active. I think I need to upgrade my phone too.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]