tocilog this morning


Had blood drawn early this morning at a small hospital a few blocks away. Picked up breakfast on our way back. This tocilog was P43 and delicious. It was nice at 7 a.m. this morning; was cold and windy. No sun though even after 9 a.m. Didn't catch some rays, but at least it didn't rain. Man on TV said it might rain this week.

Two med tech boys had a hard time finding an elbow vein to stab. To pass the time, while one worked, the other asked a question about me like I wasn't there. "How old is she?" I raised my head, looked him in the eye and answered. Maybe it was my Disney World baseball cap or someone fawning over my shoulder telling me it's going to be OK, but I wanted to surprise him... which didn't happen... He stared back with a blank face. Didn't even crack a smile. He didn't care. It was too early in the morning not to care. Maybe his failure to find a vein got him down. The other one he called "master" finally scored blood with an injection syringe, but I guess he was concentrating too hard to hear our non-repartee when he said in a sweet tone, "Hokay, this might hurt a little," while he pulled the needle out. Maybe he's just sweet. Oh and it didn't hurt. "Master" lived up to his name.

While waiting for our breakfast, a nice old man came over wanting to talk... to anyone. Glad he didn't talk to me. I think the wheelchair made me invisible. Kids flock to the wheelchair though. For some reason, they want to be close to it. I think they want to sit on it. No one has tried while I'm on it... Wait, haha... some kids did try to climb a chair with me on it! That was years ago and it was funny. I think they think it's their stroller.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]