zalora philippines delivery


i wrote about following up and then finally receiving the zalora philippines store credit + complimentary voucher here: chasing zalora philippines.

so i redeemed them June 13, Wednesday, midnight. {note: no confirmation email received}

i received an email from xend with my package's tracking number on June 13, Wednesday, late afternoon.

my zalora package was delivered June 15, Friday, early afternoon.

excellent.

this zalora philippines online order was completed successfully.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! I'm Nisa from the Zalora Marketing team! Apologies for what happened previously, we are now caught up to the demand and shipments are flowing smoothly now. Hope to see you on our site in the future! :)
Da said…
Good to know. Thanks, Nisa.
Unknown said…
I purchased shoes at Zalora 2 days ago, I did not receive any tracking number. I only have the confirmation email. Is confirmation email with numbers at the subject different from tracking number? Thank you!
Da said…
Hi Genevive. Yes, it's different. Last October, I ordered from Zalora again and wondered why they haven't sent my tracking info -- until a Zalora messenger (not 3rd-party courier) delivered my package directly.
hello, i ordered from zalora july 14 2013 late after noon. but until now its already july 18,2013 its not yet here.
hello, i ordered from zalora last july 14 2013, but the problem is i havent recieved it yet and its already july 18, what must i do. i have my tracking number and all those things provided.
Da said…
Hello Jillian. Follow it up -- call them, email them. Give them your order number so they can look it up in their system.
oh goodness!! i did that several times. good thing i recieved it now. haha just now! but anyway. im happy now.
thanks
Da said…
excellent :)
Unknown said…
OMG! i ordered last day i hope ! u deliver !
whoisielle said…
Really? Where can i get my tracking information? I hope you reply soon please

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]