breakfast, throw pillow

sweet longganisa and left-over chicken aftritada

So that was a good breakfast. Had a nice catnap and decided to wash my throw pillow which was filthy {cover is not removable}. Did it on the bathroom sink. Not a full wash though {might destroy it, I don't know}; mixed laundry detergent + water, dipped a sponge, squeezed so it was just damp and scrubbed. It took a few dips and squeezes but it was a quick process. After that, I cleaned the sponge so it's not soapy, squeezed excess water and scrubbed again. The sink was icky so I guess that worked. The pillow's drying outside now and I'll get it back inside tomorrow. I'll see if it looks less filthy then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]