grout and guinea for a freebie

grout on my mind
i think i gained weight {which could be a good thing at the moment - as long as it's not too much} so i'll visit the old scale later to see where i'm at. but what's REALLY bothering me lately is this heaviness on my chest and shoulders since i started scrubbing old grout stains. i hope this is just my chest and shoulder muscles working ok, and not a myositis flare or as someone we know would call it a leak. anyway, for me, that means to stop obsessing about grout for now and see how i am in the next day or two.
food supplement to try
normally, this costs 1,200 pesos {very steep for a box with 30 caps} but someone gave me a box as a freebie 'cause they wanted me to try it - someone said someone claimed their kid took this quite well; and it's free so thanks. the bfad permit number on the pamphlet tells me it should be harmless; i guess i'll find out soon i hope so.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]