max's delivery

So, Max's delivery...

Was hoping to order from Max's online but they didn't have our city in their drop-down list, when I tried to register so... Shame, assuming that's what they'll use for a delivery address. Boo.

So, I called to order. Got our branch's direct number off their store-locator. Delivery was quick, less than 45 minutes in this case. I called early (5:30 PM) so my order wouldn't get lost during their dinner rush.

My choices were disappointing. Should've ordered any of the stews, not the sizzling tofu. Nakaka-umay. My garlic rice was nakaka-umay too. I don't know... It was a metallic taste in the mouth... So it could've been just me - not the food! Awww, sad that I did not enjoy it.

I liked the leche flan, that was the one good thing in the lot. Someone said the buko pandan was so-so, that we made better ones at home. OK, lesson learned - chicken or stews next time, and leche flan. Hopefully, they get our city up on the registration page soon.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]