kfc cali maki twister


Oops, I nibbled the pita wrap. Anyway, here's a KFC California maki twister, unwrapped.


The last time I had one of these, I only had half. I think that was a good thing 'cause I would not have finished a whole one. Now, it's not because it's a big serving since I think it's about right for one gal. But it's nakakaumay and if it wasn't for a surprising crunch from a cucumber strip 1/4 into the roll, I'd not have munched through half of it. It could be too much of one texture (or too much sauce).

As to the other half that I didn't want to finish... I shared it with someone. :)
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]