fiesta leftovers

We celebrated our town's fiesta last weekend and you will see that they put out more than a couple of dishes for the occasion. It goes without saying that I had leftovers for brunches since then.

My day-of fiesta brunch - morcon and beef mechado
This morcon was even better the day after because when we heat it up, it stews in its sauce. Shame I did not have any sauce on this pictured-day-of and it was slightly dry without it too.

Leftover brunches - rellenong bangus and pork afritada
Stuffed bangus was very tasty. The afritada was my fave on this plate.
 
More leftover brunch - pata tim and embutido
Pata tim (Chinese-style, I think) meat was very tender. Had ketchup with the embutido, of course. That reminds me, I have to buy UFC banana ketchup. Me don't likey Hunt's tomato ketchup, UFC's has a kick at spicyness kasi na I like.

We had more dishes too - lumpiang shanghai, fried chicken, valenciana, shrimps... These are just what I took pictures of since (like last year) I never got the chance to take a snap of the buffet table. We only have one or two big occasions that we make a big deal of in a year and celebrating fiesta has been a constant event - as far as I can recall. Wonder if there'll still be leftovers tomorrow.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]