Presumptuous Musing 2

Been streaming "In Between Moments" on grooveshark these past few weeks. It's a Better than Ezra iTunes-only bonus track on their latest record. Seriously, on the first listen, I thought, WTH?!? BTE came up with this?!?

They did.

It was super soft, so light that it was tinkling (if that makes sense), and on the brink of sounding boy-band-ish. Was expecting something crazy and playful towards the end like they did in the amazing "Rosealia" but no, no playful ending here. It was straight up serious.

I laughed so hard.

It was a mix of disbelief, shock and amusement. It was like that for a while and it was very fun - laughing so hard. But I got to stop laughing at it lately 'cause the novelty and newness is gone (a natural result of overplaying, I suppose). Yes, I listened to it many times - still do when I want to. Without a doubt, listening to it is...

A guilty pleasure.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]