Vienna Sausage, Cable Shopping


Vienna sausages leave much to be desired but when fried up, some improvement in the texture make them OK to eat - not great, but OK. But I also dollop about half a teaspoon of UFC banana ketchup on it with each bite so... I don't know what these sausages are good for except when you're in a rush to eat. Oh, wait - they're good for tomato sauce for spaghetti! Or is it... hmmm.

Anyway, having a hard time looking for a usb cable online (local shops that deliver, of course). The places I know don't sell anything less than 5 meters. See, at that length or longer than that, the extension would have to have a signal booster or accelerator or repeater to sustain proper transfer speed (a.k.a. active usb extension). I figure that I can make do with a usb port hub with a cable that's 3 feet/1 meter long 'cause that's what they have, mostly. But I can't find anything that looks safe to use, sadly. I just have to keep looking.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]