Useless Backup Update

How sad is this?
Needless to say, my backup is a sad excuse for a backup. Really, those kbps transfer speeds that you see there, most of the 51 minutes in, they were zero. And I waited (patiently, I might add) for any activity to take a picture which horribly showed a fraction kb per second - not even KB per second! I'm not going to state more of what's obvious, looking at those stats, but I am somewhat relieved to discover that I do not have a faulty device.

This is the second time that I've tried this backup wireless modem that I bought weeks ago (globe tattoo). Both times, it was directly plugged in to the pc since I still don't have a usb extension cable. Back then, I wasn't able to get connected. This time, it did catch the lousy gprs one (with hardly any bars - actually, no bars at all) and this was in the middle of the night, at a half past 3 to be exact.

Given the circumstances, nothing was achieved online with this product. Until I can get a cable and position this wireless modem at a more signal-rich place here, it is useless. Useless! What's even more embarrassing is its kbps speed. Sana it's not wishful thinking to see it at Mbps.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]